Wednesday, May 19, 2010

TAN Types, Tumbls, Sees Trees For Forest

Was this the inspiration for Redman's Dare Iz A Darkside cover?

I've been pondering these things and more on TAN3000. The hot new tumblr in town.

I think TAN Official will morph (ie. get redesigned) into a base HQ with longform, bigger project-type stuff. Slower, less fluid, but will be the all encompassing depot/spot to scratch that urban-contemporary avant garde chappelle's show-meets-nietzsche grabs a mic and spits that klosterman kafka malcolm KRS kanye hot fire itch that's been bothering you. nahmean?

in the meantime, in-between time, and so on -- TAN3000: a little south bronx, a little catcher in the rye -- will be where i get my blog legs back (and turn the lights on). more nimble and fluid. Essentially my Twitter. I'll probably use Twitter when I need to promote stuff, but for now it's too much to be *talking to the world* all the time.

what else? oh right, the rules:


ok, think that's about it for now .... I ain't gonna lie, this ain't for my basketball team or school or nothin'. i just want the extra money. and i don't want to sell drugs or rob people to get it. thank you for supporting TAN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails