Saturday, August 16, 2008

Am I Shal-low, Cause All My Clothes Designer

The cashmere hoodie may not place Best In Show in terms of function; hoodies are meant for anytime all-purpose anywhere use, while cashmere is special and should be treated with care.

But I would argue for them as the pinnacle of TAN style: irreverence with a touch of class, urban edge that's accessibly soft, and both pretentiously versatile and subtly versatile in its pretentiousness.

In other words, put a black guy in that picture and muah *kisses fingers* très magnifique.

Of course, you should have Ralph make it for you for maximum effect. Maximum Affect as well.

ciao

headline

4 comments:

  1. Good Lord. I just clicked on your profile link, and found your record and am postmoderning all over myself. Is that YOU? I don't know enough slang to say how much I like it. I like it more than Bizarre Ride II.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd rock a cashmere hoodie if I had the clothes to go with it. I might just get some when I can fit into some Rag& Bones. My main issue is that it is made by Ralph, while many of his style are great wearing them always comes across a posing or ignorance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, you are.

    but that cashmere hoodie is dope.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1/16/2009

    Heh, you say this is erotic?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails