Tuesday, December 30, 2008

TAN Is Off In Costa Rica

I should have put up this note before I left for the holidays -- my bad -- but TAN [me] has been in Costa Rica where there is mucho rainforest and very little internet.

I'm back after new years, bigger, badder, better... and con a little more espanol for the 2009 and beyond.

i'd throw up a pic or something but the computer i'm on is sub dial-up, pretty sure a monkey or toucan or something watches what i do and then flies off to tell someone to relay it to the internet.

so please bear with me on any emails, and we should be back up and running next week.

happy holidays everyone, thanks for reading, and i'll see you on the flip side

xoxo

-TAN

1 comment:

  1. LOL ... the toucan made it through! Be sure to tip it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails