Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Will Someone Please Tell McDonald's About The Recent Business With Obama And The End of Racism

Yo, McDonald's and their black-people marketing project is straight out of control! At this point it's like they're satirizing themselves... but I don't think it's intentional.

Now we know McDonald's are the Black People Plumpers, but I'm half expecting my next Big Mac to be wrapped in a du-rag, or to bite into a Timberland boot, or to be chased by a Pit Bull next time I see a commercial for Chicken McAnything.

Also, can they start putting some fat people in these videos? If you're waking up in the middle of the night, in the rain, to steal away for a ten-piece, you do not have a hot body. Period.



Related:
McDonald's: We Feed Black People!

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous11/26/2008

    Oh wow... as a super white Canadian I feel kind of racist for laughing through that commercial. I'm not sure if it's the bad pseudo r&b or how protective she is of her chicken nuggets, but way to make me feel bad McDonalds.

    Also, those are not McNugget heels. She needs about 60 lbs, sweat pants, and that look of desperation you just can't fake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is "my crispy juicy McNuggets" a euphemism for something groiny?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12/09/2008

    Don't be in denial. I thought I saw you creepin' (tip...toe...tip...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12/25/2008

    "If you're waking up in the middle of the night, in the rain, to steal away for a ten-piece, you do not have a hot body."

    ^^

    Chuurcher than a muvv

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1/16/2009

    I couldn’t understand some parts of this article, but it sounds interesting…

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails