Thursday, December 13, 2007

Sean Taylor: Takeaways

With the Vick sentencing, and now the Mitchell Report about to be released, the Sean Taylor story has been pushed to the margins by the same voracious news cycle that cast a shadow on the original tragedy via its need for quick commentary. I've collected some of the reaction and backlash in this article for Ebony, and noted some ideas for moving forward.


I'll probably follow-up with an additional link-dump as there was plenty more fodder, specifically columns and posts that spoke to the emotional core of the story and lesson of hope.

More Lessons To Be Learned
[EbonyJet]
Previously:
RIP Sean Taylor [EbonyJet]

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12/13/2007

    I'm new to this blogging thing but have been reading your page for a grip. I recently linked to you on my blog (mypieceofthepie.wordpress.com)and since I didn't ask permission (my bad! again; I'm new) I thought I would give you a heads up.

    Oh and I am helly jealous of you for seeing Stevie Wonder.


    That's all :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails