Tuesday, February 26, 2008

TAN Is Down With The White

My boy Elon James White, recently interviewed at Gothamist, invited me to fill a spot at the Black Comedy Experiment this weekend. I wasn't able to pull that together cause I'm still a little tied up with the Black Lazy Experiment. But I will be participating in His Bill Maher Politically Incorrect style show, The White House, with a panel of other entertaining and insightful negroes.

Here's where you can buy tickets. There might even be a Reparations Tax to write off, so you definitely want to use that link.

Even better I think Mr. White will be previewing his new series called White Girl Inc. which looks like it has all the makings for .... mmmm white girls. What was i talking about again?


vid via: CC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails