Monday, February 26, 2007

Lord Finesse's Birthday Bash


Went to this show on Friday. Primo on the wheels, Chuck D. hosting, and a lineup of hip hop "golden era" veterans at Irving Plaza. I will write more about this later, but for now the only thing immediately imperative is sharing that Greg Nice has a myspace page. You should add him immediately.

"don't ask why, I got my own reasons ..."

Seriously, Nice & Smooth closed the show and absolutely killed it. I'm considering calling the mayor and lobbying for the last week in February to be heretoforwith known as Nice & Smooth week. Here's their submission to the Assimilation Pantheon: "Sometimes I Rhyme Slow"

More to come...
(and does anyone have a better copy of this video?)

1 comment:

  1. Your readers---most of whom are white--are struck mute by your sudden flash of blackness. True Story

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails