Thursday, May 17, 2007

Nah Negro: Ottoman Orgy Edition

Sometimes I've wondered if a "Cracka Crackdown" feature is unfair to crackas. After all, black people do things that deserve being called out also. Well after seeing this video below I'm torn no longer. In addition to the crackdown, we will now occasionally shine the light on some black folk and say, "nah negro, chill with that." But the "chill with that" part will be silent.

So I don't know if these kids hung out with these pot-smokers, or maybe they're all in the same family with this young aspiring homosexual, or maybe I just missed the meeting where we got together and decided this was something that was cool and fun. But nah negroes, nah.

9 comments:

  1. Anonymous5/17/2007

    "Fuck yo couch n----!"

    hahahah whole new meaning now. I'm pretty sure Dave Chapelle didn't mean it like that

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5/17/2007

    Oh my GAWD!!!!!! Just, WoW uhhh....damn. Geez seriously? I'm at a loss for words. Where are their fathers?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the name of your new feature, especially the silent part.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5/18/2007

    OK, this was a joke, right? Please tell me it's a joke. Those young men don't ever expect to have jobs, do they? If this is some kind of new courting ritual, or the male equivalent of the booty shake, I'm ready to give up the ghost now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous5/20/2007

    I foresee a 911 call from a certain traumatized ottoman.

    Followed by alot of little ottomans.

    A casting director in the San Fernando Valley is making frantic phone calls even as we speak.

    Are you over 18? When will you be over 18? Do you have an agent? Can you send a head shot?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous5/26/2007

    make them stop.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Truly an example of why its dangerous to leave your video camera alone with your teenage boys.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What Th---?!? Pretty Ricky makes dudes wanna do this? In groups? Oh damn! Where's Al Sharpton's number? This is Bullsh*t!!! Oh God...I think I'm gonna throw-up....UUUUHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNN!!!!

    Help me, Jesus, help me, Lord, help me, FATHER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OK- so this video was funny in and of itself...but Ra's comment, "Fuck yo couch n----!", set me into a fit of laughter...tears down my face, pain in my abs...

    These teens need a hobby...you know, besides molesting ottomans...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails