Friday, May 11, 2007

SoHo Knows: Free Paris Hilton!

Yesterday Richard and I were privileged enough to gain access to the citizen action event of the year, the Free Paris Hilton rally.

While TMZ ended up at the wrong place and missed out on all the "sizzle," the media still outnumbered the rallyers by a score of 10-5 or so. I think the best part was the German TV crew wearing Save Darfur shirts at the Free Paris rally. I think whomever this Darfur chick is, she needs to chill out and wait until Paris is free before making her own t-shirts and stuff. Word. That's hot!



First Responders [Gawker]

2 comments:

  1. Every generation needs a cause. Family values. Vietnam. Tibet. Patty Hearst. Africa-AIDS-Ethiopian orphans. Paris Hilton. Yes. I'm very proud that my generation has found someone worthwhile to save.

    ::Searches frantically for Tod's bag to pretend to be in 30 and over age bracket::

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the gayest thing I've ever heard/seen. Sigh.

    I'm talking about Paris Hilton's rally, btw.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails