Friday, May 09, 2008

Onward, Upward, Etc. Etc.

I should be getting in the blogger roundtable mix on NPR News & Notes sometime soon. This will be take 2 for TAN getting in the NPR cipher, last time was a learning experience (I still owe you a call Michel; I'm an awesomely confused negro idiot is the long and short of my message though) ... so anypr, should be fun, and I'll update w/ specific dates and times as apropos, but icon below is linked so you can always use that and search around.

NPR News and Notes With Farai Chideya

2 comments:

  1. I often listen to the daily podcasts, so I will be checking for you soon. One of my friends is a producer on the show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. !!!MAKE SOME REAL MONEY NOW!!!

    This is the real deal! I've made $2,084.00 so far!


    $$$ Just wanted to let everyone know that if you're really interested in working from home, I make money regularly from two free-of-charge websites that pay well for filling out simple online forms, and it's all free! You pay nothing, ever! Just sign up and start making $$ money $$ right away!

    You also make INSTANT CASH for everyone you sign up! Paste the links below into your browser to begin:

    http://www.surfbounty.com/index.cfm?f=185190

    http://www.fusioncash.net/?ref=fatcat888

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails