Monday, November 14, 2005

Who Is TAN Really????

Some people have speculated on my content, wondering if the jokes would go over if I weren't an actual negro.

And after thinking about this long and hard over the past couple months, I've decided I can't keep the charade going any longer.

I know some people are going to be disappointed. Some people are going to feel like I manipulated their emotions. And the emotions of their family and pets.

All I can say is when you have a vision, and a voice, I don't think it should be suppressed, no matter what gender, age, race, sexuality, or drug you prefer.

Nevertheless, from here on out there should no longer be any ambiguity about my "real" identity. I only hope that you can continue to embrace me as you have, even after knowing the truth.

So without further ado. Here is a picture of the REAL T.A.N.



ok, that was mildly amusing, but who are you really really?

please don't steal my identity.

9 comments:

  1. Dude, your forehead is blotchy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all makes sense now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did we hook up on Saturday night?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11/15/2005

    You always came off like an angry old white bitch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11/15/2005

    TAN- in your attempt to be assimilated, I think you had plastic surgery...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for finally looking at the camera so we could really see your eyes. The eyes are the window to the soul, you know. And your soul? Alarmed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. TAN, you made the list for worst album covers of all time.
    You're the 8th one down.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG you're my 4th grade math teacher!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails