Friday, January 27, 2006

College Humor Pimping TAN-Penis Prompts "Love" To Pose Nude (And Other Stuff)

My letter to an average-sized penis is up on college humor.

The premise was a "random" black guy to "his" penis, so it's a little unfortunate "my" pic is up for association purposes. Oh well, any press is good press, right?

On the positive side , it seems TAN and his "supposed" penis is on the minds of a lot of ladies.

For one, it seems Jennifer Love Hewitt read my letter and promptly decided to pose nude in Playboy. I think.

For two, an object of my hip hop affections is finding it [hard] to focus on her work because of ... well because of me.

For three, Lusty Lady tackles the issue of size in her column for the Village Voice, referencing TAN.

I can only hope this particular "story" goes national. This is the sort of foundation one can build a [long] [rock-solid] career on.

11 comments:

  1. Hey Negro.

    First time commenting, been checking your blog out for a while now...

    I was reading your post on college humor. Good humor!

    Shame about your photo being used.

    Here's a good story about another Black guy and his member.


    Staying at the YMCA--The Stories You Cannot Tell

    Thanks mang. Keep writing and I'll keep showing up for a laugh or six.

    ReplyDelete
  2. College Humor enlarged your photo a bit, so now I can see more details of your face, and DAMN! You're hot!

    And so now I'm thinking about your penis.

    That is all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Penises.

    I think your blog is this shit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't get a "big head" over all this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1/27/2006

    The open letter to your penis cracked me up like a nutcracker on a walnut. IT WAS HILARIOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous1/27/2006

    I've said this before, but I'll say it again:

    "Press Release"

    That'll get your "story" national in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't be too hard on yourself, TAN.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like you said, any publicity is good publicity. Getting picked up by college humor is pretty swank.

    But then, having your picture posted as reference does kinda suck. Guess that's the price of fame, huh? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved that letter when you first posted it. Congrats on getting it noticed on a larger scale.

    ReplyDelete
  10. There's nothing wrong with average. Nothing at all. (says the woman who is one of Julian Rios biggest fans)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous2/02/2006

    HI-larious. Thanks for the read.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails