I do confess to being a Woody Allen fan. If you're also a Woody Allen fan, then you should have seen the movie yesterday. If you're not a Woody Allen fan, you should still see it, because the best part of the movie is that you wouldn't know it was a Woody Allen film if not for the credits.
Here's a quick list of things that Match Point rivals in hotness:
1. Sex (duh).
2. Texas Vs. USC for the National Championship.
3. Bob wandering aimlessly around SoHo looking for Jessica Alba.
4. Nina Gordon singing "Straight Outta Compton."
5. My bodyguard beating down a negative commenter.
6. Getting drunk and mysteriously waking up with no hangover.
7. Getting drunk and mysteriously waking up with Jessica Alba and Nina Gordon singing "Straight Outta Compton."
8. TAN blog in the month of October.
8.8. The highly anticipated TAN/Zulkey CraigsList Project.
9. The feeling of relief when you know you have to pass gas in public, do so, and find that it is both inaudible and odorless and therefore undetectable.
10. Passing highly detectable gas but successfully shifting the blame to someone else. Preferably someone with a high profile blog, and a sense of humor, like Lindsay.