Thursday, April 19, 1990

TAN's 21 Questions

where's the audio?

New York City …
you are now rallying …
with The Assimilated


when I blog sometimes I twist the la
write posts on my I-book g5
it’s all white, like these girls that’s on my jock
I don’t know son, it makes no sense to me
hope you got everything you need cause I
am so broke it might even make you cry
I got some questions that I gotta ask and I
don’t give a fcuk what you give as an answer baby


Giiirrrlll
It’s easy to love TAN
But what if I’m not a brand
Just a man
Would you still have love for me
Giiirrrrllll
Can you get me a Ketel-cran?
The official drink of TAN
So scram
And show your love for me


Verse 1

if I got AIDS tomorrow
would you still touch me?
if I lost both my arms
would you still hug me?
if I got knocked into a coma for half a century
could I count on you to still have respect for me mentally?
if I killed the prez
i’m on the run from the feds
would you mind wearing a beard
and growing some dreds?
if I give you a black eye
you wearing glasses to hide?
if you caught me cheating
would you let it slide?
if I got you a fake bag for $5.99
are you giving me head
or starting to whine?
what if you work a tough job
straight walking with blisters
while I’m home, unemployed
banging your sister?
if I bite off your tongue
would you bite back???
if I nut in your eye
would you wipe that???
I could piss in your mouth
you know a nightcap???
might pass a little gass
I know you like that ...

CHORUS

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6/14/2007

    Hi!
    You have a nice website. How are you doing?

    We would like to invite you to visit our new dating service.
    And it is really different from others.

    Just IMAGING you could know if your new dating partner likes you or not BEFORE contacting him/her...
    So at the moment when you decide to send the first message - you already know one's attitude to you!

    Sounds good?

    Read more on our blog: livedatesearch.blogspot.com

    Or go directly to Live Date Search.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails