Monday, September 26, 2005

No Gatorade Here, Derek Jeter Receives Only AN Haterade

Derek Jeter, a beacon of light for Assimilated Negroes everywhere is getting hate mail.

Have any of you been warned to "stop dating white women, or you'll be castrated, shot, or set on fire."

Well DJ has. And apparently many others Assimilated Negroes have as well. Never doubt that dating white chicks carries a large burden.

I have a dream, a dream that one day we'll all be able to date white women in peace *tears welling* ... but until that day ...*tears overflowing*... we AN's have to soldier on and do what we feel is right. Stand up for our right for light-skin lovin'. goddammit, I know we will overcome!!

And help ladies of all types do the same ...

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous9/27/2005

    If you could take off from seeing women as white or dark MEAT/// you may have a chance ,..


    but I doubt..You want that..

    you have wits ..you got skills to write .but there is a need for some specials for creative moods ...Am I right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, we can't all be vegetarians.

    but you clearly didn't listen to the Blue Notes audio - "I don't need another muf*ckin'lecture / tell all that objectified women ish to Carmen Electra..."

    in lieu of that perhaps mail a letter to:

    Paris Hilton
    Hollywood, 90210

    I stay in a creative mood, I need "specials" to get me out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Texas in the summer can be as hot as Africa, but I haven't noticed any extra large nostrils for the folks down there. When merit is lacking, common sense helps a lot ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1/04/2006

    people have been in texas for a few hundred years, people in africa have been there since they could walk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11/17/2006

    I think you cause problems by dating married women. Remember that TAN and stop it. Families get hurt.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails