Wednesday, October 12, 2005

For Anyone Wearing A Wet Pair Of Lucky Brand Jeans

Today I was wearing Lucky Brand jeans. (I got a pair with my Negro Assimilation Program (NAP) certification). And today, as anyone in NYC knows, it was miserable. Full body soakage kind of day. You had to bring your poncho.

At midday my jeans were clinging to my legs like a leotard, and since I’m real alpha-male tough guy like I was feeling pretty self-conscious. And right at the height of these emotions I happened to pass a Lucky Brand jeans store. So I went in and asked if I could swap my wet pair of Lucky Brand jeans for a dry pair. Preferably one that had a little bit more of a negro-wash.

He told me that they had caucasian-wash only, and that he couldn’t swap the jeans, but I could buy a new pair and he’d give me a bag for the old ones.

He said he couldn’t do anything beyond that. Company policy.

So this is just an FYI if you’re ever in the same scenario. No moisture exchange program at the Lucky Brand Jeans company.

I'm going over to E-pinions now to write my review, and that's definitely going to bring down their overall score.

5 comments:

  1. I sympathize with your plight, but you should've gotten the extended warranty on your jeans. It really pays for itself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are you reviewing?? I want to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait a minute. Lemme get this straight. You're walking around in wet jeans clinging to your body, and you don't post a picture? What gives?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11/10/2006

    yeah but the words down the button fly is kinda sexy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6/27/2011

    ... i hope you're joking. this is completely idiotic.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails