Friday, October 28, 2005

TAN Gets Skwibbed

Well as I slowly but surely make my way up to Nobel Peace Prize eligibility, I must thank Mark Rayner at The Skwib for awarding me his first Exploding Skwib Award.

My post about Jim Crow Jeans and slavE-bay was the deserving candidate.

Of course I'd like to thank God and a million others for this achievement. I couldn't have done it without you.

my hope is that this award, along with my blog, and two nickels will get me on the train once the MTA goes to discount rates.


FYI - for anyone planning to be in the area, i'll be performing in Tikrit, Iraq over the weekend at a club called The Bomb Spot
.

9 comments:

  1. Congrats!

    Swibb is a fun word.
    I will not continue to say it ad infinitum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soo...The Bomb Spot is where you keep the negrotussin? Will technorati tell you how much your swibb award is worth?

    ReplyDelete
  3. what is this with the "swibb" ... do I need to capitalize or hyperlink the K in "skwib."

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a public school teacher - what do you want? Here - here is your props for your sKwib (really I am just lazy and read it off the comment above me...again I say, what do you want from the public school system...especially in double Bushwacked Florida?)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard Tikrit is the new Tehran, so I imagine it'd be off the hook for an assimilated negro like yourself.

    In fact, I've heard "The Bomb Spot" is quite.. Explosive.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous10/29/2005

    congrats on the award.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. on "swibb": one of these days I'm gonna learn to proof read. Or maybe not.

    or maybe I can blame it on my own public schooling - New Orleans schools are horrible. 62% of adults in NOLA can't read. There are countries is subsaharan africa with better literacy rates.

    on capitalizing/hyperlinking the K - yeah, it helps

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mentioned on Gawker, an Exploding Skiwb award, and now this!

    When will the fever die down?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails