Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Nine Innings Of Hip Hop

Apparently "Chamillionaire" and "Paul Wall" have recorded personal songs for and about the Houston Astros.

If I didn't know better I'd add "personal hip hop songs about things seemingly unrelated to hip hop" to the Trends I Started page.

Regardless where/when it started, it is a trend worth noting, and TAN is all over it.

I also feel pretty secure that those songs won't rival the TAN-Jam "Gawk At This"

It's just too bad Gawker's not in the MLB playoffs
.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous10/25/2005

    I just read the list of the trends you started...lol. It was good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your trends are awesome. I had no idea of your incredible impact on the world! I love you Negro... oh yes I do...

    It's simply hilarious! You just don't disappoint do yo?

    ReplyDelete
  3. so token negro, I got banned from Gawker pretty much at the EXACT moment you posted your first comment. Reverse Discrim L-suit TK.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I am the last person in the world to find your blog and it's great. But I'm sure you already knew that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. closet - thanks

    rach - As far as disappointing. I do try my hardest, and then put it in god's hands.

    CR - tokens are out of style. metrocards are the thing. something about "out with the old, in with the new." But seriously, what could you have done to get banned? Are you down with De Nasty? ( i can't believe I would use that term)

    heather - you are definitely not the last person to find TAN. And I'm sorry, I didn't hear the rest, can you repeat it?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails