Thursday, January 05, 2006

Sorry, I Have A Bloggie In My Throat

So I was informed by a couple people today that they have nominated TAN for Bloggie consideration.

Its sort of funny, because I actually talked to the guy who runs this, as he does song parodies and I mentioned perhaps doing a little hip hop something for his blog-event. I think it's funny great he 's created such an elaborate process. Takes nominations, then selects three panels of fifty people. Then takes more votes. And awards are handed out after three months?? Very serious business.

Anyways, my week has been a little hectic, so I can't break out the full shuck-and-jive to galvanize the TAN supporters at the moment. But nominations are open until Tuesday ... so maybe before then I'll break out the tap-dancing shoes.

In the meantime, in between time, I urge those who like TAN to show their support.

My fellow negroes-at-arms - Its power to the people, let's do it right this time.

My caucasian peeps - black history month looms on the horizon, and you either support racial/blogging equality, or you don't. Plus you can nom at least three blogs, so you can still get your supremacist on by listing me last.

Anyone else - You know the whole "black-and-white" thing, that's just marketing baby. Color is color, so don't hesitate in representing for ya boy.

So much voting, so little time ...

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous1/05/2006

    1st...





    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1/05/2006

    what if we want to keep you a "best kept secret"?

    i don't read many blogs, but you have to be best new blog right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude, I've won some blog awards myself this week. Check out my latest post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1/09/2006

    Sorry that this is a bit off-topic but a friend of mine wants to have her blogspot blog capable of recording comments from those like me, those without a blogspot blog (I'm unaffiliated, been called an independent cuss, even worse... in school they called those like me GDI's). So how is this done TAN? I've left a few comments with you with nary a problem.

    Help!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All I can say is: I'm jealous.

    *hater*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails