I heard this line in a television commercial recently, “we couldn’t say it if it wasn’t true.”
That’s old school.
“she acted like I was wearing Axe, but funny enough I wasn’t wearing any deodorant.”
A Philosophical Quandary:
Have you ever been low on funds and caught yourself having to choose between Pringles or condoms?
And finally, since you were wondering, here are a few things that make TAN better than sliced bread:
1. Sliced bread can't talk.
2. Sliced bread doesn't listen.
3. Sliced bread can't make rap songs.
4. Sliced bread can't help an old lady cross the street.
5. I can make a sandwich with sliced bread, sliced bread can’t do anything with me … or you.
6. Sliced bread is smugly indifferent at all times. Or so it seems.
7. Sliced bread can't have
9. Sliced bread can’t learn basic HTML.
10. Sliced bread doesn't know Sir Anthony Hopkins is a Negro.