Monday, November 28, 2005

Mondays Are For Jugglers

A little backed up today.

But in the meantime, in between time....

There is an update to The NeverEnding Interview. some keywords are: tallness, redheads, new years eve, old fat white lady.


And since I'm backed up primarily due to my ineffective juggling (of work) skills. I thought I'd point out a couple guys who are better than me.

There's this guy. Who's ok, but benefits from the soundtrack.

Then there's this guy who I was sent video on. He's pretty darn impressive by the end.





But can he juggle, rap, and blog at the same time? That's the real question.

2 comments:

  1. If he would only shut his mouth and do the juggling, he'd be great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've succumbed to the temptation of doing a question post. Should I put yours up?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails