Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Somebody Needs To Question The Sweater

Who Shot Ya? The quest for the murderer of the Notorious B.I.G. begins again:
A new special police task force has been assigned to try and catch the person responsible for the 1997 killing of rap star Notorious B.I.G., the Los Angeles Police Department confirmed Monday.
more ...
I looked for a Biggie image, and found this pic of him in this Cross Colours-meets-Pablo Picasso number. As far as I'm concerned the case is a wrap now, the sweater obviously did it.



New LA Police Probe In Notorious Killing
[ABC News]

7 comments:

  1. Straight out of Kevin McHale's closet...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8/01/2006

    I'm tired of looking for BIG's killer.

    that sweatrer should be in the MOMA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a Cosby sweater on acid...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8/02/2006

    I used to think the line was "living better now/Cosby sweater now" LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. t- good call. and yes, I did. though not the coogi clubs so much. if it was a place to floss/show off your dough, i wasn't there.

    anon - hilarious

    ReplyDelete
  6. "coogi club" heh heh, i love it.

    you know what was a big coogi club? on Jay-Z's reasonable doubt, remember the song 22 Twos? Remember the chick talking on the song named Maria Davis? She's talking about this party called Mad Wednesday? I used to go to Maria Davis's Mad Wednesdays party at Club Esso, the Coogiest flossinest club of all. So many fat guys with Moet and Coogi sweaters burned into my memory....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Lord, and all this time I was thinking it was Coogi Rap, but thanks to google and the Assimilated Negro, I now know:

    Coogi = Ugly Ass Sweaters
    Kool G. Rap = A Rapper.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails