Thursday, August 31, 2006

You Don't Love Me No More ... (audio)

Things are a little busy, and many people are leaving, so I'm putting TAN on autopilot until next week. In the meanwhile, in-between styles, I'll leave you with this song by Phonte of Little Brother. It's called - wait for it - "Autopilot" and I bet it's the best song you hear today.


MP3 File


Unrelated: this may have been my favorite post I did for Gawker, so maybe you want check her out also.
(fyi, this is my first time using the blogger staple, "--wait for it--" ... good times, good times.)

1 comment:

  1. Hey have a great break! I LOVE the song...it might be the best song I hear all week, thanks so much for the mp3file!

    Hope you have a fun time with autopilot! and saying bye to friends etc...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails