Thursday, August 10, 2006

Who's Non-Threatening?? The TANdemic Rages On ...

Back in the days when I was just getting started doing bloggy things, the premiere man for ad-hate vitriol, the legendary Copyranter, gave me a shout-out. I of course had no problems with his choice of the words "brilliant" or "prolific" ... but "non-threatening" made me raise an eyebrow. So I dug up one of the semi-threatening pics I had for a show I was promoting, thinking I'd post it before any of my caucasian peeps started feeling too safe. Ultimately my assimilated side got the better of me, and I just left it alone. But now, here it is:

And I only post it now because, in this interview with me over at The Blog Reader, where I'm featured next to the lovely and lawyerly Opinionistas, I once again have no threatening pictures. So, I don't know. The more I look at it (click to enlarge), the more I feel non-threatened, but until I get the pics where I have the gun crammed down some anonymous commenter's throat developed (eff digital!), it'll have to do.

Anyhoochie, they have a good crop of blog-interviews on their front page now with me, opinionistas, adrants, paul graham amongst others. So check them out.

TANdemic
[The Blog Reader]

2 comments:

  1. Dear Negro:

    Could you please send me an invite so that I, too (as an assimilated Negress) post comments to Gawker?

    Thank you for your consideration.

    girl.buzz@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8/11/2006

    I know the picture was supposed to be scary and threatening and all "I'm a crazy man!". I'm sorry, but to me it said "I ate too many blue popcicles!"

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails