Thursday, August 10, 2006

Get To Know Your Blogger

So I got this e-mail the other day. And usually I don't hesitate to delete something like this but it came from a good friend I haven't seen in a while, and it read:
I know that most of you don't want to do this, but I would greatly appreciate it. Please copy the list and send it to your friends.
So I felt obligated. And since anyone who reads my blog, I consider a friend, consider this my sending to you. Don't feel obligated to e-mail me back though.

The original subject of the e-mail said, "Get To Know Your Friends," hence the title.

1. What is your full name?
The Assimilated Negro

2. What color pants are you wearing?
seersucker shorts, blue stripes

3. What are you listening to right now?
nothing, the sound of an air conditioner. The last song played in my itunes was "Tainted" by Dwele, w/ Slum Village.

4. What was the last thing you ate?
a grilled chicken club sandwich. with the president of the hottest non-profit in the country, Donors Choose. Plus I can rap. Envy me.

-- #5 was actually deleted in the original e-mail, which means my friend must have edited one of the questions out. BUSTED! --

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Black, or sky blue (tie)

7. How is the weather right now?
I don't know, just about perfect.

8. Who is the last person you spoke to on the phone?
the manager of my building

9. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
[Friends Name] is in the pantheon of memorable people you meet in your life

10. How old are you today?
never-turning-thirty, or, Too Old

11. Favorite drink?
Water, ketel&cran, mike's hard cranberry lemonade (tie)

12. Favorite sport?
Baseball/Sex

13. Hair color?
Black (and proud baby)

14. Siblings?
1 newly discovered half-sister

15. Favorite food?
Ga Sate at the vietnamese restaurant

16. What was the last movie you watched?
The Descent (in theater), V for Vendetta (dvd)

17. Favorite day of the year?
Tomorrow

18. What was your favorite toy as a child?
the minds of children less intelligent

19. Summer or winter?
summer, summer, summertime

20. Hugs or kisses?
This is a quote from the man who sent this to me. "Hugs (kisses are overrated....)" - the truest thing I heard this week.

21. Chocolate or Vanilla?
TAN

22. Do you want your friends to email you back?
Friends don't e-mail. Friends call. (not true, but I liked how it sounded.)

23. Who is most likely to respond?
Anonymous

24. Who is least likely to respond?
Nick Denton, Oprah Winfrey, Salma Hayek

25. Living arrangements?
Dolo (with short-tem house guest)

26. When was the last time you cried?
every night

27. What is under your bed?
the remain of the girl who wrote this post


28. Who is the friend you are sending this to you have had the longest?
Keep friends close, and enemies closer

29. What did you do last night?
sleep, for a change

30. Favorite smell?
Clean vagina

31. Favorite TV show?
New York Mets baseball. Maybe Entourage so I have something to talk about at bars/parties.

32. Happy In life?
someday

33. What are you afraid of?
not being great loved

34. Butter or salted popcorn?
how much does it cost?

35. Favorite car?
anything by lexus

-- Where's 36 son??? --

37. Number of keys on your key ring?
5, plus the master for the collective heart of women everywhere

38. How many years at your current job?
ain't nothing going on but the rent ...

39. Favorite day of the week?
Saturday?

40. What did you do on your last birthday?
Hid from the age police. Drank, cried, yelled, mocked people older than me, destroyed, murdered, raped, pillaged, blew out candles.

41. How many cities have you lived in?
Hmmm. The Bronx, The LES, SpaHa, Wallingford CT., Pomfret CT., Hartford CT. (6)

42. Do you make friends easily?
Yes. I also kill them easily.

43. How many people will you be sending this to?
I will be sending this to the world, via the intergalactic universal home for friends, foes and fearsome felines - TheAssimilatedNegroDotCalm

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous8/11/2006

    #18 wins hands down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8/11/2006

    Hey, you really need to sweep more under here.

    CHALLAH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's hilarious. #18 made me giggle and #30 made me almost blow a caffienated beverage thru my nostrils.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 30. Favorite smell? and Favorite Taste?
    Clean vagina

    *wink wink*

    Can I say that? Sure!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails