Tuesday, August 01, 2006

If You're Fat, And You're A Rat, Help Is On The Way

The Fatcine. I don't know, the way we're going, it looks like fat people should be extinct sometime around the summer of 2015.

Here are five things I'll miss when fat goes the way of the dodo bird:
  • Fat Bastard
  • Santa Claus
  • The phrase, "more cushion for the pushin'
  • Wondering why every big black woman acts like Mo'Nique (or is that the other way around?)
  • My head

and you???

Anti-Obesity Vaccine Developed [BBC]
We Can Also Just Laser The Fat Away [TAN]

11 comments:

  1. Oooh, if they get rid of obesity, the thing I'll miss most is FAT Bastard wine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i did happen to catch that this morning...the things they come up with these days!

    hilarious post man ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8/01/2006

    I'd miss my self confidence.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll miss the confusion over the phrase, "you're phat"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8/01/2006

    yo as long as it prevent that bitch queen latifah from fucking up a good goddamn movie them i'm alright with whatever the fuck they throw down..

    yo i linked you on the home of those tech savvy niggas.. throw one back at a nigga.

    one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous8/01/2006

    Speaking of Mo'Nique— will this crap go away, too?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yeah, Queen Latifah definitely screws up movies, with the exception of Chicago.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous8/01/2006

    so much for my fat rat fetish!
    this is really going to screw up my sex life....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous8/01/2006

    I can't wait to get rid of my love/hate handles. I won't miss those at all.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous8/01/2006

    I'm looking forward to you/Dragon commenting on todays Times article about large black women in advertising: http://www.nytimes.com/2006/08/01/business/media/01adco.html?_r=1&ref=business&oref=slogin

    ReplyDelete
  11. eddie - I don't have a blogroll list. if/when I get one, you'll def. be on it.

    nicolas - that was a timely article. I"m tapped on a reaction though right now.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails